Nancy J. ShattuckWarren County's Independently Owned Hometown Real Estate Company!Phone: 814-723-HOME (4663) Fax: 814-723-4667
TOLL FREE PHONE: 855-463-4663Real Estate & Associates, LLC
- Latest Price Reductions - Click to view full listingFeatured Listings:
- NANCY J. SHATTUCK REAL ESTATE AND ASSOCIATES. LLCWE ARE THE TEAM TO FIND A HOME FOR YOUR LIFE
Serving All of Your Real Estate Needs
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO START A PURCHASE MORTGAGE:
1. Copy of signed Sales Agreement
2. Copy of earnest money deposit
3. Copy of most recent 2 years W-2's
4. Copy of most recent 1 month of paystubs (Including borrower and employer name)
5. Verification of down payment (2 month history of accounts being used)
6. Two years of most recent tax returns (self employed borrowers)
7. Valid photo ID
THIS IS WHAT YOUR REALTOR WILL DO FOR YOU:
* First... do you want a buyer's agent?
Unlike a seller's agent, or a dual agent, a buyer's agent has total loyalty to the home buyer and will:
-Listen to the buyer's needs, wants and desires and stay within the scope of delegated authority.
-Solely represent the buyer's interest in any and all transactions and netotiations involved in the home buying process.
-Fully disclose all information about the transaction that may affect the buyers' best interest.
-Actively work to reduce the final price of the house.
-Keep buyer's confidences even after the agency relationship ends
Why work with a buyer's agent?
A buyer's agent will:
-Facilitate property showings
-Explain homebuying process
-Negotiate the best price and best terms on your behalf
-Prepare a comparative market analysis
-Keep your financial situation confidential
-Relay information that would enhance your buying position
-Disclose adverse factors relating to homes viewed
-Research seller and property
-Maintain personal confidentiality
Your Realtor will advise you through the whole process from finding your home to closing
Listen to you, help you search the MLS, sign you up for emails with the newly listed properties
Pre-approval - why is this necessary?
Help you with your offer price, do a comparative market analysis if necessary
NEGOTIATE your best price
Type your purchase agreement of sale
Estimate your closing costs and house payment
Help you find financing, where to apply for your mortgage
Work through the home inspection process
Explain home warranty
Follow your paperwork to closing, do you use an attorney or title company?
We want this to be as smooth a process as possible for you. We are here to help you.